Why our Pub is great
We are a family-orientated pub in a lovely canalside location. You can watch the passing narrow boats from our restaurant or in good weather there’s nothing better than sitting outside in our delightful garden next to the water with a glass of chilled wine or one of our cask ales. If you’re on a boating holiday, you’re welcome to use our moorings next to bridge 62.
Children love this place. They have their own menu, featuring all their favourites, and the outside play area keeps them entertained. You will be given time to make your choice from our huge menu of options, and then order at the bar when you're ready.
We even have a non-gluten and wheat-free menu, and alongside Sunday roasts, burgers and steaks, are tasty vegetarian options. Be sure to look at our daily specials board too, for more unusual dishes. Whatever meal you choose, you’ll be getting our Two for One deal. Unbelievable value for money!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus